im stupid, i have a quick case ?

ptevo03

i was putting my pro design head on and i have the orings greased up so they would stay. well one didnt and the antifreeze leaked past the piston down to the crank. im question is how can i get that out? i dont sure if im right but i thought that the air/fuel/oil is what oils the crank. and the other oil is just for the trans right? thanks for any help.

i was putting my pro design head on and i have the orings greased up so they would stay. well one didnt and the antifreeze leaked past the piston down to the crank. im question is how can i get that out? i dont sure if im right but i thought that the air/fuel/oil is what oils the crank. and the other oil is just for the trans right? thanks for any help.

your tranny oil is not in the crank so thats all good. as for whats in the tranny i would pull off the cylinders turn the shee on its side and blow as much off that shit out that i could with a air hose. when you put it back togeather you could put the head on the cylinders before you place the cylinders to the block. it easier that way IMO. that way you can watch the O rings to make sure it seals.

your tranny oil is not in the crank so thats all good. as for whats in the tranny i would pull off the cylinders turn the shee on its side and blow as much off that shit out that i could with a air hose. when you put it back togeather you could put the head on the cylinders before you place the cylinders to the block. it easier that way IMO. that way you can watch the O rings to make sure it seals.

thanks thats what i needed to know. and yea ill do that.