Little Sahara or St. Anthony's 4 Labor Day

Tankinator06

He's talkin about L-S Utah.

Let me know what days you all plan on bein at Little Sahara (UT), I'm going to try to make it out for a day.

-Brandon

cool cool ya were going to st anthony' for the first little bit!! but most likely sunday and monday to little sahara! 435-851-6441 is my number give me a call when u get out there and ill see what were doing. .and we always camp at the face!

• 2 weeks later...

I went saturday. dusk till dawn, it was hot, my shit was spitting coolant out front, dont know where from tho, i think it was from the hoses on the bottom of rad, i think i had too much in it. so i did a lot of watching most of the day, my buddy was shooting the left side on his zilla and doing pretty well. there definately some fast stuff down there. some of them 4 strokes are getting quick, but still aint touchin the shees!

my 06 se is still 100% stock, i did take off the snorkle and go with 190 mains like slobanshee06 suggested. i definately need to scrape up some cash and get pipes, the stockers are all mid, no low or high. i want some good pipes and keep reading as much as possible on here trying to decide what to get. i dont wanna do any motor work yet, just pipes and filters and maybe reeds, just cant decide.

i was at ls utah by the way, wifey took camera to vegas so no pics from me, anyone get some down there?