87 - Almost ( 85%) together - Best Offer.

I have my 87 that I would like to get rid of someday - I was trying to get all the parts together first but,,, I dont havethe time or energy to put into it & make that happen.........

I took the banshee in my house a few years ago , had the frame custompainted candy violet over pink pearl basecoat with flakes & ice pearls... The supension & steering were powdercoated a chrome color......

I picked up some ported cylinder heads for it -they have transfer ports , ect & were done by someone in Florida i believe...........

Newer ProTaper hirise bars, new front bumper , has nerfs , The lower has been gone thru already & is ready for the top end........ Plastics are cracked in front but rear is nice...... shocks are good , cluytch & that was redone right before i blew it up ........

I did a trade for the quad & the previos owner beat it right before i got it ....the first day i rode it - I knew it was going to blow up due to the smokeon one side.........I may consider parting it out if i could get rid of the majority of the parts in short time........ I want to buy a 4x4 quad asap....

LMK by email - Chopshopbobt@aol.com & Thanks for your time , BOB_T

cadyylight012-1.jpg

CoryTA029.jpg

CoryTA033.jpg

Edited by STREETSWEEPAZ

I have my 87 that I would like to get rid of someday - I was trying to get all the parts together first but,,, I dont havethe time or energy to put into it & make that happen.........

I took the banshee in my house a few years ago , had the frame custompainted candy violet over pink pearl basecoat with flakes & ice pearls... The supension & steering were powdercoated a chrome color......

I picked up some ported cylinder heads for it -they have transfer ports , ect & were done by someone in Florida i believe...........

Newer ProTaper hirise bars, new front bumper , has nerfs , The lower has been gone thru already & is ready for the top end........ Plastics are cracked in front but rear is nice...... shocks are good , cluytch & that was redone right before i blew it up ........

I did a trade for the quad & the previos owner beat it right before i got it ....the first day i rode it - I knew it was going to blow up due to the smokeon one side.........I may consider parting it out if i could get rid of the majority of the parts in short time........ I want to buy a 4x4 quad asap....

LMK by email - Chopshopbobt@aol.com & Thanks for your time , BOB_T

cadyylight012-1.jpg

CoryTA029.jpg

CoryTA033.jpg

i got a friend who may be interested in this if he does would u do 500 cash?

Sorry ,, I have that into the lower end alone............. I need more than that .

This is what sucks about building something up - You never get what you put into it........ I just took the wheeler in the garage to mess with it ...

Well,,, I wont take $500 ........Since it sounds like this is a sensitive subject in the making , I guess i have to put up some sort of price now that you mentioned it so ,,,,,,,,, I guess i will need over $1000 for sure......Everyone knows how much $$ goes into a machine when you build it - Even if i didnt put in a stroker kit & whatnot............

I am making some progress on the machine & doing what i can until i find whatever else needed for it .... After that - The price keeps going up .......

I have pulled the plastics off & prepped them for some fresh House of Kolor paint........!!! The plastics will be HOK black Pearl with some chrome flakes & some ghosted smoke flame airbrush work .......... Similar to this -- Only with More pearl like white for a more transparent look / that appears in different angles of the sun ...........

LarsTins001.jpg

Edited by STREETSWEEPAZ