Do I need to mess with the Carbs?

Basically I bought a complete motor with the carbs and all!! I was wondering I am at 700 above sea level and the motor was about 2000 above sea level. Do I even need to mess with this at all? The highest around me is like 1000 above sea level. Or should I just use my carbs that it had on before the Keihin since I am using my same FMF full pipe setup and snorkle airbox and kn filter? The old motor blew up and had a hole in the piston so I dont know if it was caused from the carbs or not? I dont know any information will help! Thanks

Shawn

I forgot to mention that I have no idea what the jets are in either one of the 2 sets carbs. I also have a Innovate LM-1 wideband air/fuel ratio datalogging kit for a car. If I stuck the o2 sensor in each different pipe is it supposed to be like 14:1 like a car or what would it be? I have some cool tools from drag racing mustangs but I am unsure of how 2stroke's work.

Edited by vortechblown306

if the carbs were properly jetted for the motor being at 2000+ ft, and then you were riding at below 1000 ft, it would be on the lean side a tad, but that also depends on temperature too, colder air is denser than warm air, theres alot of factors effect jetting, your best bet is start a new thread, this one is a cluster fuck, start a new one, list ALL your mods on your banshee,which carbs u wana run, dependong on your motor and setup the stock ones could work better than the arftemarket ones if they are too big, list including air box, lid or not, type of aifilter, ect ect, list your elevation, and then someone may be able to help you

Edited by Michael Jackson