Baton Rouge area

I moved back to Baton Rouge and was wondering if anyone knows of any places to ride within a few hours? I searched on the web and found a place called Sand Hill ATVs in Mississippi. Has anyone ever rode there? Thank you for your time. The shee should be up and running in a few weeks.

Yea man, we go to sand hill all the time, great place to ride and race. also the bonnet carre spillway. the spillway is not to good but it's close and free to ride there.

Hey dutch

I heard a few people talking about a new place that opened up somewhere near the spillway, but I have'nt found anything on or about it did you hear anything about this?? Have you been back to the spillway since it has reopened ? Hopefully I'll have my banshee back up in a couple of weeks its coming along well so maybe I can meet you guys at sand hill I can not wait to run my new ported cylinders!!!

What the hell's up Dave. i'll be out there labor day weekend,sat through mon. what day are you going?

i was thinking the entire laborday weekend. my brother and his family were thinking about going

and reserving a cabin. not sure yet. i finally got my cub together and i was wanting to try it out

in the sand down there.

No kb, never heard anything about a new place out there.I went to the spillway a few times since it re opened.still bunk.hurry up with that bike so we can ride!

I have heard from a few people about somewhere but I'll have to keep searching around maybe BS who knows, As far my bike its getting there, all the paint work is done I ordered a few parts I needed the other day and upon getting them in I will begin building it back up I can't wait to be riding again soon hopefully, but I am thinking about going take a ride on my recon in a few weeks just to check out the spillway and get a ride in I'll let you know, hey hows that 87 you picked up is it running good yet?

• 4 weeks later...