Nice Banshee and 600rr raptor

theshee

I have both of these bikes sitting around doing me nothing... I have never ridden the banshee since I rebuilt it and the 600rr has been to the dunes twice... I would like to trade BOTH of these bikes to someone for a nice YFZ, honda 450, LTR or raptor 700...

The banshee is a stock stroke cub, long rod crank, FAST coolhead with 18cc domes, CPI inframe pipes, Custom fire paint by my bro and I, +6 swinger matched blue to the a-arms, everything polished that can be polished, lockup clutch, drag bars, not a detail was missed on this bike...

BlueFireBanshee004.jpg

BlueFireBanshee003.jpg

BlueFireBanshee017.jpg

The 600rr is a 2003 raptor chassis with a honda 600rr streetbike motor in it. Has +12 swingarm, +3 a-arms with elkas all the way around it. Customs blue paint by my bro and I... runs really good, just needs jetted.

ShowandShine2008027.jpg

ShowandShine2008024.jpg

Nothing is wrong with either bike, I just dont have time to dune and want another 4 stroke to ride around the ranch...

I still can't get over you :confused:

I just cant justity having bikes around that I am not going to ride.... Im about done duning so I want bikes I can ride around the ranch and still have fun with the few time I will go to the dunes.