Get me close!

Got all the parts, basically have it all together, just need to put some engine ice in, and put one side of the exhaust and the plastics on.

My mods will be:

-HJR Hot Hillshooter port

-.020 bore and hone by HJR

-.020 Wiseco forged pistons

-Noss Cool head with 17cc domes

- +6 timing

-Boyesson reeds

-Boss Racing billet intake with crossover

-Keihin 33mm PWK carbs

-K&N pods with outerwears

-Trinity Stage IV stainless exhaust and silencers

I will be running Sunoco Maximal 116 leaded with 32:1 Klotz Super tech premix

Kevin at HJR recommends 158 mains and 50 pilots with CEL needle on middle/3rd clip.

I am just trying to get more advice maybe from someone closer to me. I am in the middle of Pa, it says our sea level is 1200 to 1400 feet.

I currently have 160 mains and 52 pilots in.

Will that be close?

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

Got all the parts, basically have it all together, just need to put some engine ice in, and put one side of the exhaust and the plastics on.

My mods will be:

-HJR Hot Hillshooter port

-.020 bore and hone by HJR

-.020 Wiseco forged pistons

-Noss Cool head with 17cc domes

- +6 timing

-Boyesson reeds

-Boss Racing billet intake with crossover

-Keihin 33mm PWK carbs

-K&N pods with outerwears

-Trinity Stage IV stainless exhaust and silencers

I will be running Sunoco Maximal 116 leaded with 32:1 Klotz Super tech premix

Kevin at HJR recommends 158 mains and 50 pilots with CEL needle on middle/3rd clip.

I am just trying to get more advice maybe from someone closer to me. I am in the middle of Pa, it says our sea level is 1200 to 1400 feet.

I currently have 160 mains and 52 pilots in.

Will that be close?

your pilots are good, I would say 158 main is a little rich I'd try a 150 or 152. I have 58 pilots and 150 mains in mine and have had no problems, but I've done many plug chops. I recomend you do the same.

I have 155, 158, 160, and 165 mains on hand.

I have 48, 50, and 52 pilots on hand.

Hopefully the 155 will be lean enough if that's the case Matt. Like I said, the carbs are on there, with the 160's in there. I'll fire her up, and do a couple short rides, and see how it looks. I am thinking they are too big too. I am just hoping the 155's will be enough, otherwise, I hope Gap has them because Paul doesn't have those jets in stock if I have to go any smaller.

Any other replies would be greatly appreciated.

I have 155, 158, 160, and 165 mains on hand.

I have 48, 50, and 52 pilots on hand.

Hopefully the 155 will be lean enough if that's the case Matt. Like I said, the carbs are on there, with the 160's in there. I'll fire her up, and do a couple short rides, and see how it looks. I am thinking they are too big too. I am just hoping the 155's will be enough, otherwise, I hope Gap has them because Paul doesn't have those jets in stock if I have to go any smaller.

Any other replies would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a expert on jetting but I think the 155's will be fine, possibly a little rich, wont hurt anything. When I put my motor together I tried almost every jet till I got it spot on. ( 145's to 165's ) it's a pain in the ass, but when its done its done.

Hopefully those jets will be good, and if not spot on, I will head over the gap and see if they can hook me up with the right size.

I want it to be good.

And plus I'll have a few extra sizes to play with if I ever need to go up. The pilots should be ok from what everybody told me, hopefully those 155's will be good.

What are the incriments in jet sizes? The mains should I say... every 1, 2, etc.? Like i55, 156, etc. Can I get 154's, 153's, etc. if I need to climb down a little?

Hopefully those jets will be good, and if not spot on, I will head over the gap and see if they can hook me up with the right size.

I want it to be good.

And plus I'll have a few extra sizes to play with if I ever need to go up. The pilots should be ok from what everybody told me, hopefully those 155's will be good.

What are the incriments in jet sizes? The mains should I say... every 1, 2, etc.? Like i55, 156, etc. Can I get 154's, 153's, etc. if I need to climb down a little?

its 150 / 152 / 155 /158 / 160 / 162 / 165 /168 /170 and so on.

i would drop the timing untill after it is broke in i got the same set up as u the only diff is i got 18 cc so i can run pump gas at 4500-5000 ft and not shure what planet your on but sea level here on earh is 0 J/K i know what u ment

ps. leaded fuel is for valve cussion

o wate the stage lV were on back order so i got shearer pipes insted