What's Interchangable?

Brads79Ranger

Im new to the Banshee's and the bike Im buying was wrecked and the hole front end totaled. Alot of the places I look I see the new yfz450 parts shown with the Banshee. Im gonna try to put this back together as cheep as possible with ebaying most of the parts. What will work with what? Thanks for the help.

The 450 front end will fit on a banshee but you need to trim some off the lower arms and make spacers for the opposite side. the shocks need to be ground up a bit on the lower part of the shock to fit. them mods are easy but i`m not sure where to get the spacers. it you have or have access to a lathe with some commonsense its a easy job.

What parts do you need?

Ha, easy to say what I don't need. All four A-arms, tie rods, both shocks, all ball joints and tie rod ends. I have not torn it apart yet so maybe more to follow. Im buying it from a cousin and he dropped the right front off the road into a culvert pipe at 65mph. Oh I also need a rear axle.