Moving

Hey I am getting ready to move down to El Dorado Arkansas and I am looking for places to ride my shee.

Asphalt, Sand, Dirt Drags - Shodeos stuff like that

Let me know Thanks

bye the way it is in southern part almost on the louisana line

Edited by deadendracer1

THat's is crazy dude I use to live there when I was 7 until I was 14 I am now 23. My mom still lives there in a small town called mt. holly about 30 minutes from eldorado. Hey to be honest with you I don't know where you can ride but when I use to live down there it was a given you could ride pretty much any where you wanted. There are a crazy amount of logging trails you can ride down. People are pretty friendly down there as long as you are not riding while they are hunting they are cool. If you don't mind me asking what is making you move down there. Well have to say it would not be to bad now that I grew up but before when I lived down there when I was younger it was a bore. But I didn't own a quad then. Plus if you can't find a track make your own. Land down there is like less than 2 grand an acre. Just watch where you walk in the woods it is rattle snake country and there is a shit load of black widows. Hit me up

• 4 weeks later...
Hey I am getting ready to move down to El Dorado Arkansas and I am looking for places to ride my shee.

Asphalt, Sand, Dirt Drags - Shodeos stuff like that

Let me know Thanks

bye the way it is in southern part almost on the louisana line

well Drew we are bout to take this shodeo thang on. So if you have infomation that you can give me. that would be great.

I need like the classes that you guys ran if that cool.

I have tried to get ahold of bob and see if he wanted to help out.

well thanks man. Hope you can get back up our way and check out the NEW sand drag strip some time.

take care

I used to live not too far from there in Louisiana. Town called Bastrop. Around there its mostly woods and mud. Not too much sand. Pretty much if u get out in the country everything is game. As long as its not hunting season. They are serious about there hunting.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have moved down here for a job will be here around a year or so. So far I have found that there are 1/8 mi tracks in prescott ar and monroe la

I will be bringing my shee down here after the second weekend in sept. when are shodeos are over. I also heard that the red river over around Idabel and Valiant oklahoma was a good place to ride on weekends .

Thanks for the info.