what rise to get the handelbars

That depends, how tall are you and do like the hieght of your bars now?

based on that then do your research on where your new bars will put you at and decide from there.

There is no real formula for it.

I am 6'5 and I baught CR double high bend bars and then added a ROX 2 inch riser on as well. It is close but I think I would like another 1/2 to 1" rise.

That depends, how tall are you and do like the hieght of your bars now?

based on that then do your research on where your new bars will put you at and decide from there.

There is no real formula for it.

I am 6'5 and I baught CR double high bend bars and then added a ROX 2 inch riser on as well. It is close but I think I would like another 1/2 to 1" rise.

a friend of mine told me to buy the pro taper atv bar because the motorcycle ones are longer how true is that???

I'm 5'11 and I like tall bars, and I have the Renthal banshee bend. Its a banshee specific bar.

I like the feel and looks, just the perfect height too.

Heres the pic of when I first got it, you can see the bars kinda.

thanks for the help i just bought the protaper atv high bend with the protaper adaptors .... that is amazing the bike feels really diferent now the protaper atv model seems to be longer than the one i use to have and now turning is really easy