cub question

I was looking at getting a 4 mil crank with the cub cylinders. I already have a noss head, will it work with the cubs? Do I need to get the crank trued and welded like the stock? and should I get a "drag port on the cylinders" And lastly do I need BB pipes. right now I have cpi sb inframes. Its going to be a dragger on alcohol

Edited by jesse1004

I was looking at getting a 4 mil crank with the cub cylinders. I already have a noss head, will it work with the cubs? Do I need to get the crank trued and welded like the stock? and should I get a "drag port on the cylinders" And lastly do I need BB pipes. right now I have cpi sb inframes. Its going to be a dragger on alcohol

Yes your Noss head will work with the Cub but you will need different domes. The 4mm cranks come welded but we have had trouble with them holding so we reweld them so they hold. Drag port ?? If your gonna "drag" it on alky then sure i would. Everyone has a cub nowadays so your gonna want the edge! Depends on who ports it which pipes they tell you to run. Some like BB and some like SBs. Call me if you need help.