+4 chrome roundhouse swinger

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

my english is not so good so...

can you explain to me what a carrier is ?? :geek:

i want a +4 swingarm like yours, but do i need something else with it to instal it on my banshee? :confused:

now i have a stock swingarm

i'll give you your 275$ if you'll explain how to install :P and are willing to send to belgium, europe

i'll pay trough pay-pal.

Greetings

sven

Edited by sven80

I can't even imagine how much shipping would be to Belgium. Let me do some checking on that.

And a carrier is what the axle goes through. The swingarm holds the carrier in place.

so can i juse the stock carrier with that swingarm you sell ?? :blink: i'll hope so ...

and sending to belgium wouldn't be mutch i'll guess like 20$ or so... i have orderd several times from

modquad.com and they havent had any problems with sending to me it was also around that price :biggrin:

Edited by sven80

No you will have to have a roundhouse carrier. It's alot different then stock, but so much easier to work with when adjusting the chain. You'll also need a longer chain (I can possibly send the one I have, it's gettin pretty old but still works) and a longer brake line. Some people say the stock brake line will work actually, I just never tried it.

so can you sell me a carrier with it, cause whe don't have this shit here in belgium

tell me how mutch more $ you wanna have ? for the carrier :cool:

Well I hadn't planned on selling it, but I guess w/e the cost is to get one new. It would add quite a bit of weight to the shipping I would assume. Can you give me all the info I need to ship it to you and after thsi weekend I can run to get a quote. Do you know what the cheapest way would be to ship it over?

Well I hadn't planned on selling it, but I guess w/e the cost is to get one new. It would add quite a bit of weight to the shipping I would assume. Can you give me all the info I need to ship it to you and after thsi weekend I can run to get a quote. Do you know what the cheapest way would be to ship it over?

dunno what the cheapest way is...

But i would prefer it to send with DHL cause the other time i bought something from modquad;com and they had sended with USPS i had to wait a whole month to get it trought foureign customs over here in belgium. people told me then that DHL had his own customs and it would go a lot faster.

And please send it as a gift with suprise paper around the box and a text label, ' to my dear friend, sven' hahaha... so they won't open it at the airport for chekking.

greetings

No you will have to have a roundhouse carrier. It's alot different then stock, but so much easier to work with when adjusting the chain. You'll also need a longer chain (I can possibly send the one I have, it's gettin pretty old but still works) and a longer brake line. Some people say the stock brake line will work actually, I just never tried it.

yes the stock brake line will work. the way mine was set up it moves the brake caliper to the top of the rotor and gives you plenty of slack in the brake line.

haha, now that's funny. I hate to be a bubble buster, but i'm thinking it's gonna be more like 60-80 to ship everything. So 275 for the swinger, 100 for the carrier, and 80 to ship would be $455. I'm not too big on using paypal shipping overseas either. Not saying I don't trust you but they just make it too easy for ppl to get shit then get their $$$ back.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not too big on using paypal shipping overseas either. Not saying I don't trust you but they just make it too easy for ppl to get shit then get their $$$ back.

that happened to me. i sold a +2 swingarm i had a while back the buyer paid thru paypal and after he recieved my arm he told paypal i never sent it. by the time i noticed that pay pal took the money out of my account it was way to late to fight it. i gave away a swingarm for free basically and i paid shipping. i got the SUCKER stamp that day for sure.