4mil crank question?

Do they make a 4mil in a short rod???I bought a crank from ebay and guy told me it's a 4mil long rod.I intalled it with my 795 series pistons and the pistons bottom out on the crank.It came with a spacer plate just wondering if they make one like this.Guy is now refusing to refund me the money so i unleashed paypal on them.

Thanks guys

Do you still have the box. i believe my 4mil/115 rod box has the part number on it. I can look at it when i get home and compare part# to let you know if you have the wrong one. Sounds like you probably do based on your findings. I know they make the 4mil/110 rods as that is what a local builder wanted to build for me. i decided to go another route though

I'm not sure if it would do it, but maybe you do have 115mm rods but pistons for 110mm rods. I think the piston skirts are shorter for the 115mm rods.

He said he had the 795 series pistons. i belive those are the ones for the 115mm rods.