Custom Banshe **Must Go** $4K

I need to come up with some money to buy a house. Looking to see my bike that I bought brand new in 99. This has been a great bike and you will never be able to build it for this cheep.

It now has polished FMF's and not the CPI's. Price doesn't include the extra tires or the Plastic. There are a lot of custom pieces to this bike. I'll try to list as muchas possible

Removable Stainlss Steal Subframe

+ 8 swingarm +1+1 3/4 A-arms

Wiring harness cut and located up front

34mm PJ's

Stoke stroke on P4 pistons

Coolhead with 16cc domes.

Everything is Chrome, billet or Stainless

At this point in time the bike does not havethe axle or bearing carrier in it or the FMF's on the bike. This is a running bike! Trying to sell it as is but if I need to get and axle and bearing carrier back in I will add $500 to the price. I started to part the bike out and now I'm just looking to make sme cash. Lets Talk, I have a ton of other parts and plenty of Chrome too

PICT0975.jpg

PICT1011.jpg

229008474fOlQSx_ph.jpg

DSC06134.jpg

I started to part it out but I'd like to sell it as together as possible at this moment in time. Open to offers now too. I'd be willing to sell the swing arm if I don't get any ofers but the subframe is goving with the frame for $600 together. It has a title too. I bought this bike brand new and did all the work by myself.