Toomey T5 Full Exhaust

Bansheeb0y5505

Hey guy's.

I might be trading my plastics for some Toomey T5 pipes. It's the full system, including silencers. They're in decent shape and look nice, and are the chromed style.

I'm selling them to get different pipes. A lot of people like them, but they aren't my style.

So, before I trade, I would like to know if I have some takers..

I'll sell the whole system for $325 shipped...

~or~

Trade for a different set of pipes and silencers. Im looking for:

FMF Fatty's

FMF SST's

DMC 916's

DMC Alien's

PT Hi-Rev

i have a nice set of sst's?

i think i decided to keep them, to see how they are on a good running bike, but send pics too quadboy4ooex@yahoo.com

If i dont like them, i think 2001stroker has first dibs because he also had SST's to trade. I have a huge list of people who want em, lmao.

So, if I dont like them, ill be sending messages to everyone who was intrested. It may be a while till mine runs though.

So send pics for future reference, and i may change my mind about using them if your pipes are spotless, but I am almost positive im gonna keep em to try em first

i think i decided to keep them, to see how they are on a good running bike, but send pics too quadboy4ooex@yahoo.com

If i dont like them, i think 2001stroker has first dibs because he also had SST's to trade. I have a huge list of people who want em, lmao.

So, if I dont like them, ill be sending messages to everyone who was intrested. It may be a while till mine runs though.

So send pics for future reference, and i may change my mind about using them if your pipes are spotless, but I am almost positive im gonna keep em to try em first

I'm definitely still interested in the trade. So, if you change your mind, you have my email. Thanks, Chris.