Toomey T5 Full Exhaust

Hey guy's.

I might be trading my plastics for some Toomey T5 pipes. It's the full system, including silencers. They're in decent shape and look nice, and are the chromed style.

I'm selling them to get different pipes. A lot of people like them, but they aren't my style.

So, before I trade, I would like to know if I have some takers..

I'll sell the whole system for $325 shipped...

~or~

Trade for a different set of pipes and silencers. Im looking for:

FMF Fatty's

FMF SST's

DMC 916's

DMC Alien's

PT Hi-Rev

klemet banshee:

I think I decided to keep the T5's to try them out. The bike i rode that had them wasnt tuned great, so im gonna give em a shot. If I dont like them, they'll be up for sale again. But as far as your post, did you mean fatty headpipes with PCII silencers?

banshee balla:

Same applies. But, send pics to quadboy4ooex@yahoo.com

I have 2 other people wanting to trade SST's also, and if i decide to trade them before I use them, i think im gonna go with the nicest set of the 3. So send pics, so i can see what the nicest are and decide if I want to give the toomeys a shot or not.

ill try to get pics in the next couple of days. I still think I am gonna use the T5's, but for a nice enough pipe i might still consider trading.

Don't forget about me when you're ready to trade. Hopefully, I still got dibs. Holla acha boy!

lol, i wont forget ya.

Like I said, i think im keeping them. I still want pics of everyones though so if i decide in the next couple days if i wanna trade, i can look at them and make a decesion.

Yours are real solid 2001Stroker, but do need a good polishing. Im lazy, lol. Ill definitly keep yours in mind though, because i dont mind a little polishing.