Jetting!

dz06shee

any other suggestions guys?

so far just going to use what DMC have suggeseted, 30 pilots and 280 main with the lid off and do a plug chop

anybody :(?

jets arn't so much avalible here so want to try get it right the first time!

thanks guys

280 mains with the lid off your way too lean because I tried 300 with my lid off and was still lean. The most your should do if it is starting to get a little wet is take the snorkel off and jet to 290 mains. That was what I used when I was running that setup with my aliens.

280 mains with the lid off your way too lean because I tried 300 with my lid off and was still lean. The most your should do if it is starting to get a little wet is take the snorkel off and jet to 290 mains. That was what I used when I was running that setup with my aliens.

so what did you use with the lid off?

also, did you still use the 30 size pilots?

thanks

I never used my banshee with the lid off all i know is that the plug is white if you run with the lid off with 300 mains. If you run with the lid off 320 mains is good with 30 pilots. If you take the snorkel off 290 mains and 30 pilots is good.

Thanks heaps

Will give it a shot