triple exhaust ported stock head

i'm building a new motor and thinking of replacing my cylinders with cubs and selling my old cylinders they have two bores left and cant be re sleeved but the make a hell of a sleeper motor look like stock jugs but have dyno sheet of 60 horse with the 4 mill don't know what they are worth would consdier trades need a swinger

why cant they be re-sleeved man?

can you show me some pics of the exhaust ports, i am interested

they came from a shop out of kansas who would take a stock cylinder and cut the sides out and install an extra exhaust port like the cubs then he re welds the jugs looks stock from the out side so to re sleeve you have to cut the ports again just as cheap to by the cubs

they came from a shop out of kansas who would take a stock cylinder and cut the sides out and install an extra exhaust port like the cubs then he re welds the jugs looks stock from the out side so to re sleeve you have to cut the ports again just as cheap to by the cubs

i'll get some picks soon right now they are getting cleaned up

How much are you asking for them ? what kinda swingarm you looking to trade for ?

need a 6 over or maybe some cpi sb's,as for a price i really don't know maybe five hundred but i'll consider any offer just want to be farethey are ported and orignally this was a 1100.00 mod. and run well with override i could or outrun my buddies cub that cranked out 84 horse on oklahoma tuffiest dyno this motor went 59.4 hp