Complete electrical system, shock, reeds, cooler

Complete Banshee electrical system with all the TORS crap cut out of them... CDI, coil, stator, fly wheel, key with billet hide a key mount, etc... The only thing it's missing is a timing plate. Still set up for lights minus the clips (I ran the trail tech lights). Came off the silver banshee in my sig. $80 shipped.

Banshee rear shock... White spring... Great condition, not blown. $30 shipped.

Stock Banshee reed cages with carbon fiber reeds in great condition... $ 45 shipped.

6 fin brand new in-line cooler *red*... $10 shipped.

Front motor mount arms with bolts... $10 shipped.

If you need pics, I'll get them up... As all of you know, I have some nice, well kept stuff... Top three items will ship 2nd Day air via FedEx, and the other two will ship USPS.

Thanks.... PayPal only please.

Thanks ClimbAnyHill... I got an email asking if you'd throw it in... The payment is pending on the electrical system, and the cooler and rear shock are sold.

I won't be able to get out your way today but consider it shipped 2pm. I'm taking it to work with me and shipping it from there, call me.. Let me know where to ship it k. :thumbsup: