need some input

GP1252

i just sold my 98 shee to some guy on ebay it had stock pipes on it but the buyer paid extra for my fmf fattys he put the pipes on and didant jet the dam thing mixed the oil 50-1 and ran it down the road for two miles engine tied up and this guy is telling me its my fault that the piston melted and the crank tied up im not sure if not jetting the bike would cause that because i allways jet my bike when i instal parts anybody got any input on this?

i just sold my 98 shee to some guy on ebay it had stock pipes on it but the buyer paid extra for my fmf fattys he put the pipes on and didant jet the dam thing mixed the oil 50-1 and ran it down the road for two miles engine tied up and this guy is telling me its my fault that the piston melted and the crank tied up im not sure if not jetting the bike would cause that because i allways jet my bike when i instal parts anybody got any input on this?

of course it's related! He went way too lean and blew up. That's why there are no test rides in my book. You sent him a running bike, and he fucked it up, tell him to pound sand.

of course it's related! He went way too lean and blew up. That's why there are no test rides in my book. You sent him a running bike, and he fucked it up, tell him to pound sand.

thats exactly what i was thinking my 06 has tons of mods and has ben jetted everytime before starting it the bike i sold him had 3 hrs of breakin on a fresh engine new crank and pistons what is wrong with people