Louisiana Dunes April 26 and 27

Are you going to LA dunes?

EDIT: Sorry i know your going to Louisanna but when we go to Louisanna we call it LA Dunes is it the same place your talking about?

Sounds like a dumb question but there could be somewhere else your talking about.

Edited by KaosBanshee44

Are you going to LA dunes?

EDIT: Sorry i know your going to Louisanna but when we go to Louisanna we call it LA Dunes is it the same place your talking about?

Sounds like a dumb question but there could be somewhere else your talking about.

yeah we are going to the LA dunes. guess i didnt realize there were more than one set of dunes to go ride in LA. U up for it or is any1 else? we will be headed right through Beaumont or however u spell it on the way up

• 3 weeks later...
cool , i might just come up sunday. probably gonna camp out there for memorial weekend. yall gonna be in tents or a camper. let me know where you will be so i can holla at you.

we might take the time to set up a tent but most likely not. will have a green canopy though. our group will have my yellow banshee, lt250r, atc250r, blaster, ltr450, raptor660. My name is Travis. we are gonna leave around noonish on sunday so give me a shout when u get there.