WHEEL SPACERS

yagiv

i would think since there are no jumps u should be ok but I think I would get some billet ones that are all one piece. I actually have used the billet front and back wheel spacers on my 400ex since '03 and have never had any issues. And the ex has been on alot of mx tracks.

I ran wheel spacers on my old shee, and I beat the piss out of it, all types of riding and def some jumps once in awhile, I never had a prob with them, although, I never used those, I used the durablue spacer ones, if you not doing and serious jumping they should be fine...

I mean anything is possible though, If you come down hard the wrong way anything could bent, not just wheels spacers...

Some thing you should keep in mind when buying spacers:

Rear spacers: They induce bending moment into the hub wich is design to take only shear, if you are not planning to jump a lot you shouldn't worry about this.

Front spacers: They inrease the distance between the spindle and the center of the tire. When you hit an obstacle with a single front tire it will kill your wrists.

Just my 2 cents