Outlaw 250R Geometery Banshee chassis

got pics looks good. i have been wanting another mx type bike and have a trx 450 that built. but am not really really happy with it.

does this chassis take all the stock parts tank, plastics, brakes radiator? it looks like it does and most lsr stuff usually accepts all stock stuf.,

what front shocks will it need? isent you an offer adn if you want to pm me if i am too far off let me know? and where are you located? i can get a decent ship price through yellow freight also.

thanks...tell me alittle bout your TRX 450. Thats the bike that I am switching to and have already bought one. Maybe email me or PM me the details on it I myself might be interested.

As far as the chassis goes..I does accept some stock parts there are a few that I am going to throw in that I didn't mention but the tank fits, plastics, radiator (i'll include the one i had on it) It does need honda style front brake system and hubs. same as the rear end its all 250r.

i will send pics of my 450 its pretty interesting .. so i would need 250r front hubs, calipers, and caliper mounts, and 250r rear caliper and mount what about the rear brake master? would i need 250r master? i have a complete banshee that i am going to part and was hoping to be able to use all that but its no big deal.. just want to know if i do buy it what all i would need... i have bought a few custom frames and have had a lot of surprises...

i will send pics of my 450 its pretty interesting .. so i would need 250r front hubs, calipers, and caliper mounts, and 250r rear caliper and mount what about the rear brake master? would i need 250r master? i have a complete banshee that i am going to part and was hoping to be able to use all that but its no big deal.. just want to know if i do buy it what all i would need... i have bought a few custom frames and have had a lot of surprises...

I have the front calipers/ mounts and it takes a banshee rear master and a 250r brake lever. Yeah I know all about what you mean by surprises. I do have a stock radiator and gas tank that I had to modify just alittle bit to make it all line up so with all this other stuff that I have we can definitely work it all out. Just let me know if you have any other questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...