I need a motor ........$1500 MAX for the right motor

MikeZilla

As the title states.......also have a my stock motor that was running great till a wristpin went to use as a trade if your looking for a starting point for a more aggresive build .....just needs a cranks and pistons

what you lookin for , for that blown motor . we might be able to work a deal out.

As the title states.......also have a my stock motor that was running great till a wristpin went to use as a trade if your looking for a starting point for a more aggresive build .....just needs a cranks and pistons

I have a complete running motor that I need to sell. Depending how much of it you want.

Ported stock cylinder 350 on 4th overbore. coolhead 16cc domes trued and welded crank the shif shaft was ground for smooth perfect shifting. Carbon tech reeds and 34mm PJ's in PERFECT Condition (Rebuilt them with all new parts)

The motor is out og the bike in my sig. With 10 paddle ultralight haulers, still wheeled out of the hole with a +8 and +1 +1 up Front. Could use a freash up most likely This motor was origanally ported by Dave Moore then Chad from holeshot worked on them some more. A very HARD running 350cc.

I have a complete running motor that I need to sell. Depending how much of it you want.

Ported stock cylinder 350 on 4th overbore. coolhead 16cc domes trued and welded crank the shif shaft was ground for smooth perfect shifting. Carbon tech reeds and 34mm PJ's in PERFECT Condition (Rebuilt them with all new parts)

The motor is out og the bike in my sig. With 10 paddle ultralight haulers, still wheeled out of the hole with a +8 and +1 +1 up Front. Could use a freash up most likely This motor was origanally ported by Dave Moore then Chad from holeshot worked on them some more. A very HARD running 350cc.

I'm intrested in your motor. How much are you looking for your motor? I would be intrested in the complete setup carbs etc. When was the last time the motor was apart or how many hours on the build?

Is there any bore left in those cylinders?

What kind of gas were you running?