whats next for my bike?

zach45

Cut those plastics, There slowing you down...lol

Get that bitched ported, not goin to believe the difference...CRAZY....

Once the weather breaks and we meet up, you can ride my shee and see how you like it....Your gonna be sold real quick

im not cutting anything..

i got a set of stock port/bore jugs comming that im gunna bore to .020 over and send for port...

no down time....

but after a port job thats it... nothing left to do lol

Naaaaa no way... there is always stuff to do...

Before you kno it you'll be powdercoating and polishing shit...

who are you goin to have port those cylinders?

im not into chrome and polishing...

and my bike still new (2005) and is my favorite color for the banshee.. so that rules that out for a while...

i still dono whos gunna port my bike...i have a few builders in mind...

what about things like the Nology coil kit.. does this add any power?

I dont kno about those, but Id say its about time for my to change my wires, they are original from 2000...

Let me kno where we seem those...

Id say if you are happy with you bike leave it alone for now, If it aint broke done fix it, you got it running real good so dont fuk with it...

Check you compression so you kno where you are at, then you can check that every once in awhile to make sure its not dropping and if so how much..

im somewhere around 150-155...

my boy ordered those wires should be here next week... i wanna see how they feel...

but all in all im very happy with my bike.. good port job and ill be set... just wanted to see if there was any bolt ons i missed..

Edited by zach45

while your at it you might as well buy yourself a 4 mil crank before you get it ported. you know you want it! I didnt do it the first time around and I ended up kicking myself in the butt for it down the road when I had to sell my polished cylinders to get new ones ported for my stroker. :confused:

pro's: power

con's: price

like any other performance mod.

Rule off thumb is 7% more power. it adds displacement in the stroke and makes your motor a little more torquier. since you already have a cool head its just a matter of getting custom domes. talk with your builder and he will steer you in the right direction.

pro's: power

con's: price

like any other performance mod.

Rule off thumb is 7% more power. it adds displacement in the stroke and makes your motor a little more torquier. since you already have a cool head its just a matter of getting custom domes. talk with your builder and he will steer you in the right direction.

i dont wanna split my cases...no need 2... when the time comes to.. im gunna drop a 4 mil in

i dont wanna split my cases...no need 2... when the time comes to.. im gunna drop a 4 mil in

zach you should get a pro flow plate for your airfilter. its a great set up over stock because its real tight and will not let dust and sand into your motor. also look into an esr temp guage. those are two cheap items but they are both a must in my opinion.

also think about a 2 into 1 carb. great for low end power. i have one and it works great w the t5's. again i think its the best carb for trail riding because of the low end. you can get them new for 450 or used for 300-350. the 2 into 1 really cleans up the bike. the carb doesnt look so cramped in frame, also you loose the tors and all the junky wiring.

if your looking to spend more get some new aftermarket shocks for the +3+1 a arms.

just some ideas. let us know what you go w and if you have any q drop me a line.

peter