Lots of parts off my Silver Banshee

interested in that swing arm..is it stock style carrier and linkage design? swing arm, brake line and chain..have any pics of them? thanks

What rock did you crawl out from?? LOL...

Good to see ya round old boy....

Yes, you can tell by the large pivot bolt on top in his picture, it's stock style..

Wish I had more cash, I'd really like to have that 4 mil cub back...

Steve...you going bigger, or just building a dragger based on the 4 mil?

What rock did you crawl out from?? LOL...

Good to see ya round old boy....

Yes, you can tell by the large pivot bolt on top in his picture, it's stock style..

Wish I had more cash, I'd really like to have that 4 mil cub back...

Steve...you going bigger, or just building a dragger based on the 4 mil?

hey dave, just been hard at it. work, new house, engaged! we are planning a trip back to the dunes sometime in the summer..just dont know when yet..4 mil set up will be done hopefully, and i sure could use this swingarm..lol

What's up Dave!!!!!

I have not decided what I'm going to do... 4, 10, 12, 14mm Mini Twister, Cheetah, Cub

It's all going to depend on the deals that come up... I'd really like to have a 10mm Cheetah or Mini Twister, but we know how much dough that's going to be.

All PM's have been answered...

Thanks!

What's up Dave!!!!!

I have not decided what I'm going to do... 4, 10, 12, 14mm Mini Twister, Cheetah, Cub

It's all going to depend on the deals that come up... I'd really like to have a 10mm Cheetah or Mini Twister, but we know how much dough that's going to be.

All PM's have been answered...

Thanks!

If it was me, and I wanted another drag bike it would be a 10mil or bigger DM. I wasnt terribly impressed with the 4 mil mini twister we had but the DMs run HARD!