1985 honda 250r

bansheenorm

IS ANYBUDDY INTERESTED IN A 1985 HONDA ATC 3 WHEELER VERY CLEAN CONDITION. IT IS STOCK WITH AFTER MARKET PIPE AND K&N FILTER.DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF PIPE IT IS BUT THE SILENCER IS COFFMANS. AND HAS SIX PACK RACK. MOTOR HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED. THE 2 PREVIOUS OWNERS HAD SANDRAILS AND THIS WAS A BACK UP BIKE. I KNOW BOTH OWNERS AND TEASED THEM THAT THIS BIKE WAS A VIRGIN. THE ONLY THING THAT I SEE WRONG WITH IT IS THE RIGHT FRONT FORK IS LEAKING AND THE LIGHT FRAME IS CRACKED. I DO HAVE THE PINK SLIP BUT BIKE HASNT BEEN REGISTERED SINCE ABOUT 1995. LOOKING TO SALE FOR $1200. I DO THINK ITS WOTH MORE THAN THIS. OR GOOD CHROME OR POWDER COATED A ARMS WHITH GOOD SHOCKS FOR MY BANSHEE. OR IF YOU HAVE GOOD BLING FOR BANSHEE TO TRADE. I AM IN SAN DIMAS CA. PICKS TO COME ON WEEKEND.

• 1 month later...
IS ANYBUDDY INTERESTED IN A 1985 HONDA ATC 3 WHEELER VERY CLEAN CONDITION. IT IS STOCK WITH AFTER MARKET PIPE AND K&N FILTER.DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF PIPE IT IS BUT THE SILENCER IS COFFMANS. AND HAS SIX PACK RACK. MOTOR HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED. THE 2 PREVIOUS OWNERS HAD SANDRAILS AND THIS WAS A BACK UP BIKE. I KNOW BOTH OWNERS AND TEASED THEM THAT THIS BIKE WAS A VIRGIN. THE ONLY THING THAT I SEE WRONG WITH IT IS THE RIGHT FRONT FORK IS LEAKING AND THE LIGHT FRAME IS CRACKED. I DO HAVE THE PINK SLIP BUT BIKE HASNT BEEN REGISTERED SINCE ABOUT 1995. LOOKING TO SALE FOR $1200. I DO THINK ITS WOTH MORE THAN THIS. OR GOOD CHROME OR POWDER COATED A ARMS WHITH GOOD SHOCKS FOR MY BANSHEE. OR IF YOU HAVE GOOD BLING FOR BANSHEE TO TRADE. I AM IN SAN DIMAS CA. PICKS TO COME ON WEEKEND.$900.I will come get it today..lowbuck racing

Bike is sold
Lowbuckracings gotta represent the ol three next weekend...sold stock banshee motor,waiting for 4 mill so the jugs can go to her juggs and the trans to daj....cant wait!Thanks for the 3 wheeler..mike!Representing the ol school one more gin,,,lowbuckracing

Hope the 3 wheeler treats you as well as it treated me, see you see you in glamis, my ice chest is always open.

Keep some monsters in there for me.....I cant drink the frostys anymore...slept to many places naked,like front yard,freeway,and a strangers house...my bun bun still hurts..JK,haha...Lowbuckracing