Chaise at Miami a enabling prick.....

CFM

Dude, thank you so much, this is gonna be funny as shit. I'm going to go out in the afternoon and get the employes gathered so I can announce that there is a new polocy for production...

If you are seen chatting or don't make quota, on the drill/lathe with no saftey glasses, etc. you can expect a pop from the paintball gun :biggrin:

Gonna go through the whole pep talk then whip it out from under a table and put some rounds in the wall for shock value, can't wait to see the reaction...

Then, even better, I'll pop some random cat once a week to keep them on their toes....

You rock!!

Dude, thank you so much, this is gonna be funny as shit. I'm going to go out in the afternoon and get the employes gathered so I can announce that there is a new polocy for production...

If you are seen chatting or don't make quota, on the drill/lathe with no saftey glasses, etc. you can expect a pop from the paintball gun :biggrin:

Gonna go through the whole pep talk then whip it out from under a table and put some rounds in the wall for shock value, can't wait to see the reaction...

Then, even better, I'll pop some random cat once a week to keep them on their toes....

You rock!!

It's all fun and games until some pokes an eye out.......................or files a lawsuit. :biggrin: