trade 440ex with many upgrades for a banshee.

csrmel

friend of mine wants to get rid of his 440ex and go to a banshee.

his 440ex has well duh a 440 kit, stage 2 hot cam, 11:1 piston, port and polished head, white brothers full exhaust, k&n jet kit, white brothers foam filter with airbox removed, ebc dirt digger clutch, rev box too.

the chassis and suspension is mostly stock except that its got a brand new durablu adjustable axle and new white maier plastics, new aluminum handlebars, brakes, seat cover, aluminum bumper, full skid plate and an assortmant of sprockets and chains, new suspension bushings too.

it also comes with 2 sets of whels and tires. the first set has razr's that are 50% worn out. the second set has some kind of paddle tires on the rear and some typical oem tires on the front that are about 50% worn too.

his 440ex is from 2001, its been adult owned, never beat on. valid florida title and green offroad sticker. the quad is in great condition. no rust, no significant pant is missing, no bent frame parts, i would rate it a 9 out of 10.

he is looking to trade for some kinda banshee. not really sure what he wants. post up a reply or send me a pm and ill get it to him. we are in florida, west palm beach to be exact.