Banshee Project in MI $1500

Some of you guys might remember my banshee from previous posts... Well the time has come for me to sell it for what i can get for it... I just bought a 929rr to add to my F4i, so the banshee has to go. Anyways, it needs a set of jugs and a top end kit... everything esle to my knowledge is in good operational shape. It is custom painted orange and has a few aftermarket parts here and there on it. It is all disassembled but ll the parts are there. WOuld make someone a very good project with not a whole lot of work. Let me know if you have any questions! I want $1500.00 or so for it... Let me know guys thanks!

Some of you guys might remember my banshee from previous posts... Well the time has come for me to sell it for what i can get for it... I just bought a 929rr to add to my F4i, so the banshee has to go. Anyways, it needs a set of jugs and a top end kit... everything esle to my knowledge is in good operational shape. It is custom painted orange and has a few aftermarket parts here and there on it. It is all disassembled but ll the parts are there. WOuld make someone a very good project with not a whole lot of work. Let me know if you have any questions! I want $1500.00 or so for it... Let me know guys thanks!

The 929 What a great choice I have a 2000 cbr929 very fast and reliable. Would you be willing to do a trade for a rm250 fresh rebuild with extra set of plastics bills pipe and silencer and an fmf pipe with silencer new tires it runs great.