Sb inframe shearers with silencers MINT

Heres the deal , i got a custom frame and what the hell do i want inframes for. These pipes have seen less then a honest 20 hours ???? 5 gas tanks ???? of use. They are chromed up to the headers and have alittle oil but i was lazy and did not clean it much ( it will come all the way off and reveal chrome to the tips ) The silencers tips tubes have scratches on the back from me riding with too much weight on the back. ( in no way fuckin hell would they affect performance ) . Both tail pipes have it. Both pipes are flawless except for the infamous shearer chrome chip crap! If anyone knows shearer they will know what im talkin about, Nonetheless you really dont see them when bolted on the bike. here are some pics aswell as pics of the bike with them on it. They probly have seen like i said less then 20 hours.

425 shipped obo . Fancy bolts for the hangars are included. And stock hangars ... These pipes dont hit my frame rails on my banshee. ( check my feedback on here ) do a search for my name.

DSC02025.jpg

The Chip is on the bottom pipe in the pic, thats the only chip on the hole chrome job. and its barely visable when bolted since its pointing tords the carbs and down.