7mil cub top end built by nate mccoy

Guest cheetabanshee11

all besides my 10 mil TippleDS...haha

and the rip of part he is talking about me bigscary on planetsand was going to give me a great deal on a lock up and cover and i was going to sale it to him and a good price and make me some money in the process i couldnt get pics of it so he is sayin i tryed to rip him off... hes a little fucking kid that wants to be cool and have a good running motor and makes him feel big because he said he talked to nate about it...so just let him be cool for now man your motor will sale i guarentee that ....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how in the fuck did i rip u off u piece of crap when i dont even know you..you said a friend of a friend ripped u off..so which is it..if i did rip u off show me the post were i tried to rip u off...i dont work that way..and for your info nate told me he could make my motor run a lil better if i changed my pistons thats it..but the pistons that are in this motor are for nos which i havent run in this motor.also this head nate told me was speacial cut along with the domes..but who made you nates son that knows my complete motor u dip shit wanna be..im with cheetahbanshee11 you are pissed because you dont have the cash to purchase my motor which you know is bad and beats most 10mils so shut your mouth..

Ok whatever just call nate and tell him that some stupid kid called 06banshee wrote that.IDC Call him then youll see.W.E your pathetic

all besides my 10 mil TippleDS...haha

and the rip of part he is talking about me bigscary on planetsand was going to give me a great deal on a lock up and cover and i was going to sale it to him and a good price and make me some money in the process i couldnt get pics of it so he is sayin i tryed to rip him off... hes a little fucking kid that wants to be cool and have a good running motor and makes him feel big because he said he talked to nate about it...so just let him be cool for now man your motor will sale i guarentee that ....

Well than tell your friend next time to send me pics.I askes for his number you told me what?"I gurantee it will work".Get your shit str8 tho before you type all that bullshit.

Ok whatever just call nate and tell him that some stupid kid called 06banshee wrote that.IDC Call him then youll see.W.E your pathetic

u are gonna think pathetic u lil prick i hope i see u at planetsand u fag..oh yea u only got a stock cylinder 7mil that would get his ass handed to him so i wouldnt see u there...im telling u i dare u to try and sale something..oh yea show me proof fagget that i tried to rip u off..i will have nate come on this post and straighten this crap out...

u are gonna think pathetic u lil prick i hope i see u at planetsand u fag..oh yea u only got a stock cylinder 7mil that would get his ass handed to him so i wouldnt see u there...im telling u i dare u to try and sale something..oh yea show me proof fagget that i tried to rip u off..i will have nate come on this post and straighten this crap out...

Might be a lil 4mill Super Cub :blush: .Just call Nate McCoy.And than you can forgive me.Have a great day.And when you make the drive to florida what you gunna do?Nothing.So dont act hard over a pm threating me because I will give you my address and you wont do anything.And I was talking about cheetahbanshee11 with the sale.But please dont pm me acting hard when you know your not.W.E man you got pissed at the truth.Just call nate and lets end it.

anybody wanna buy a badass 7mil cub ported to the max...polished like a diamond and meaner than anything 06banshee can ever buy..let me know il give ya a great deal..it will run with 10mil..i was told if u run nos with these cylinders you could run with 10-14 mil cheetahs...im going bigger or i wouldnt sale..let me know later..il have pics up later.

Might be a lil 4mill Super Cub :blush: .Just call Nate McCoy.And than you can forgive me.Have a great day.And when you make the drive to florida what you gunna do?Nothing.So dont act hard over a pm threating me because I will give you my address and you wont do anything.And I was talking about cheetahbanshee11 with the sale.But please dont pm me acting hard when you know your not.W.E man you got pissed at the truth.Just call nate and lets end it.

if u was talking about somebody else why would u come on my post were im trying to sale something and bash it in the ground..give me your adress..we will see...and ive done pmed nate just waiting to here back from him..or were u are his son do you have his personal home # or cell i could borrow to call him..you dork..

Edited by tripledsracing

if u was talking about somebody else why would u come on my post were im trying to sale something and bash it in the ground..give me your adress..we will see...and ive done pmed nate just waiting to here back from him..

Ok thank you about pming nate...My addres. 4600 Nw 114 Ave 33178 Doral,FL...When your in miami ill teach you how to get to doral...

Ok thank you about pming nate...My addres. 4600 Nw 114 Ave 33178 Doral,FL...When your in miami ill teach you how to get to doral...

i got family in miami..i hope u keep running that mouth..because somebody is gonna shut it up for ya..and if anybody on this site listens to your helpfull knowledge boy i feel sorry for them for listening to a dumbass moron like you..gee the way you talk you and nate are best friends..jesus i hope not because a few more post like this you will run him out of buisness..because i know my motor definetly better than you and have talked to ziggy and nate about my motor..and yes with different pistons nate said it would run better.but ziggy set it up for nos...also if nate did get you to come on my post to say what you did then he lost a customer that spends alot of money on this sport..im through with your childest game..i dont appreciate you coming on my post and destroying my sale and i will be calling nate tomorrow about this..oh yea u are ignorant for putting your adress on the internet because there is some real quacks out here that would take u serious anyway im done later..........

i got family in miami..i hope u keep running that mouth..because somebody is gonna shut it up for ya..and if anybody on this site listens to your helpfull knowledge boy i feel sorry for them for listening to a dumbass moron like you..gee the way you talk you and nate are best friends..jesus i hope not because a few more post like this you will run him out of buisness..because i know my motor definetly better than you and have talked to ziggy and nate about my motor..and yes with different pistons nate said it would run better.but ziggy set it up for nos...also if nate did get you to come on my post to say what you did then he lost a customer that spends alot of money on this sport..im through with your childest game..i dont appreciate you coming on my post and destroying my sale and i will be calling nate tomorrow about this..oh yea u are ignorant for putting your adress on the internet because there is some real quacks out here that would take u serious anyway im done later..........

Honestly Just call nate and see why I posted this.I WANTED THIS MOTOR BECUASE IT WAS NATES.SO I CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM ABOUT ITBUT THEN HE TOLD ME ZIGGY MESSED WITH THE PORT TIMINGS.SO I WANTED A MOTOR BUILT BY NATE AND NOONE ELSE BECAUSE HES THE BUILDER I TRUST.Just talk to nate tommorow and tell him 06banshee or Jorge.Thanks.Seriously the pm you sent me said you were driving to florida to kick my ass right?Then come down here and do something.Honestly I know you wont do anything.Nate just didnt want people coming on here and buying a motor that you advertised as built by him which is true until ziggy messed with the port timings.

Hello everyone. Nate McCoy here. I am very sorry to read this whole discource, seems like this thread got out of sorts early on. We regret that anything that cast a negative light on the 7mm parts was said. Tripledsracing has presented the true facts concerning this motor. It is true that I built a 7mm cub for Ziggy. And tripleds owns it now, and has it for sale. It is true that it has run 3.8s at Sand Rat Drags in Oklahoma. I believe it did this in it's present configuration, although the setup has been altererd, from what I understand.

We do, however, face this scenario often: we build/test/sell to one customer, it changes hands, setup or location, and we are called on to vouch for the original setup. But if any of the owners have altered the setup at all, power and reliablilty is always at stake. We spend countless hours trying to break records, not just break. And we put great effort in our customers motors to see that they have every advantage to beat the competition. Extensive hours of field testing and dyno reasearch goes into our setups. But after all our efforts, we constantly recieve a motor that is "tuned" by someone else, and sometimes "corrected" our setup that are down as much as 30% in power. And we are blamed.

A change as simple as incorrect base gasket, and changed piston style, a "new" dome, someone elses carbs, changed ignition timing, and you have either a dog or time bomb.

Anyone that purchases one of "our" motors used, would do well to send it to us and have us go over the setup, and verify that it is correctly configured, and not altered. We will provide that service very quickly and the inspection is FREE if components are unassembled. Dyno tuning a motor that we origiannly built is very affordable too. We can also recomend any update on that particular setup if we have changed anything. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Nate McCoy-

Edited by McCoy's Performance