7mil cub top end built by nate mccoy

this motor was completely built by nate mccoy this motor dynoes at 116hp and 64 torq..that was with inframe pipes..anyway he built this motor for ziggy(n-motion mecanic)...it is a torque monster..ziggy had it on his hillshooter chassis and it ran 3.8s in 300ft..what i am selling is cylinders(polished),head,special cut domes,pistons,rings,v-force 3 reeds,billet intakes,grr handrolled pipes(which have a small dent on the bottom),id like to sale this as a kit because it will make someone a powerhouse...il take 1800.00 shipped..the head and domes were special cut for these cylinders..but if i have to i will sale seperate..also u can pm ziggy or nate they know this motor..il get some pics up in a day or two..thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to nate mccoy and this motor is completely different than when he built it.The head pistons and domes are different than when he put it together and it was made like that because ziggy wanted to run cheaper pistons.Ziggy also changed the porting.Nate said the motor might run fine but not make as much power as it used to

Guest cheetabanshee11

I dont know what you are talking about man i have seen this motor run and with it on a huge dagger frame like +48 in the front and 8 in the rear or something like that it turns very very hard and runs great..... if sombody dont buy this motor they are missing out on a great runner and great deal....

Why do you want to get on here and try to mess a sale up for sombody when you have never seent the motor run or anything what do you know!!

I talked to nate mccoy and this motor is completely different than when he built it.The head pistons and domes are different than when he put it together and it was made like that because ziggy wanted to run cheaper pistons.Ziggy also changed the porting.Nate said the motor might run fine but not make as much power as it used to

what are u talking about this motor is just like the way i bought it...im going to call nate which is going to build me a new motor which if he said this want be building crap for me or anyone i know..prick

I dont know what you are talking about man i have seen this motor run and with it on a huge dagger frame like +48 in the front and 8 in the rear or something like that it turns very very hard and runs great..... if sombody dont buy this motor they are missing out on a great runner and great deal....

Why do you want to get on here and try to mess a sale up for sombody when you have never seent the motor run or anything what do you know!!

You know what man Im going to stay quiet.You are a scumbag that tried ripping me off so I have nothing to fight against you.Do you know the history of the motor.NO!!!So be quiet and go and try and rip someone else off with a lockup your friends friends selling that you cant get pics of.It runs hard probably but nate told me its completely different than when he build it.Ask Ziggy personaly if you want or even nate.

You know what man Im going to stay quiet.You are a scumbag that tried ripping me off so I have nothing to fight against you.Do you know the history of the motor.NO!!!So be quiet and go and try and rip someone else off with a lockup your friends friends selling that you cant get pics of.It runs hard probably but nate told me its completely different than when he build it.Ask Ziggy personaly if you want or even nate.

tried to rip u off..i dont even no you...all i know is a administrator better take this crap off..

what are u talking about this motor is just like the way i bought it...im going to call nate which is going to build me a new motor which if he said this want be building crap for me or anyone i know..prick

Call him please and lets get down to the truth.Im sorry to tell you the truth.Tell him everything I posted.Please

Guest cheetabanshee11

hahaha you little bastard i was trying to make some money of your dumb ass that is it... bigscary on planetsand is the guy that had it you dumb fuck so you need to shut your cock sucker when you dont know what your talking about with the motor and me.... oh yeah have you seen the motor run to be dogging it uh NO!!! so shut the fuck up!!

Call him please and lets get down to the truth.Im sorry to tell you the truth.Tell him everything I posted.Please

im gonna find out were u live fagget...u ruined my sale for no reason..im gonna tell nate and ziggy what a moron u are and hope they dont sale crap to you..

hahaha you little bastard i was trying to make some money of your dumb ass that is it... bigscary on planetsand is the guy that had it you dumb fuck so you need to shut your cock sucker when you dont know what your talking about with the motor and me.... oh yeah have you seen the motor run to be dogging it uh NO!!! so shut the fuck up!!

Shows how mature.You admit you tried ripping me of.But Im smarter than that.I dont know what im talking about But I was interested in this motor and called nate to find out the history.Thats all.And Ill let nate tell you the rest when you call him.Real mature Real mature learn your shit.

Guest cheetabanshee11

no not trying to rip you off was just going to make me a little money off the sale nothing wrong with that... tripple there is no reason with arguing with this little punk that dont know what the fuck he is talking about just one of the little computer pussys that run there mouth on here and never backs anything up.... good luck with the sale...

this little bastard dont know what he is talking about this motor is one great running motor.... to be honest with you trippleds treated this motor way to good all he did was worrie about the tem and everything if one thing was acting the lease bit funny he wouldnt run it until he figured out the problem and took care of it... this motor was treated like a baby way to much....

no not trying to rip you off was just going to make me a little money off the sale nothing wrong with that... tripple there is no reason with arguing with this little punk that dont know what the fuck he is talking about just one of the little computer pussys that run there mouth on here and never backs anything up.... good luck with the sale...

this little bastard dont know what he is talking about this motor is one great running motor.... to be honest with you trippleds treated this motor way to good all he did was worrie about the tem and everything if one thing was acting the lease bit funny he wouldnt run it until he figured out the problem and took care of it... this motor was treated like a baby way to much....

Ok whatever you say idiot.Im done with you.If you want to know the truth call the guy that sold it to you DS and find out forsure.Im out.Call nate and see for yourself.Tell him 06banshee posted it.

Edited by 06BaNsHeE

Shows how mature.You admit you tried ripping me of.But Im smarter than that.I dont know what im talking about But I was interested in this motor and called nate to find out the history.Thats all.And Ill let nate tell you the rest when you call him.Real mature Real mature learn your shit.

how in the fuck did i rip u off u piece of crap when i dont even know you..you said a friend of a friend ripped u off..so which is it..if i did rip u off show me the post were i tried to rip u off...i dont work that way..and for your info nate told me he could make my motor run a lil better if i changed my pistons thats it..but the pistons that are in this motor are for nos which i havent run in this motor.also this head nate told me was speacial cut along with the domes..but who made you nates son that knows my complete motor u dip shit wanna be..im with cheetahbanshee11 you are pissed because you dont have the cash to purchase my motor which you know is bad and beats most 10mils so shut your mouth..