Twist Throttle Kit, Shocks, DG Pipes

Hi guys, I have a few things here I need to get rid of...

First of all the pipes...

I think these are an old set of DG pipes, they came on my bike but have since upgraded to Toomey T6's... The pipes have no holes but they are in need of a repair on the siliencers where they slide together in the front pipes. The connector hose pieces need to be replaced and I am missing ONE of the springs for the front but you should be able to use your stock ones. These pipes just need a little TLC and they will be good to go. You are buying AS IS, what you see is what you get. $100.00 plus shipping.

ex3.jpg

ex2.jpg

ex1.jpg

Secondly my thumb throttle kit...

I took this off my bike becasue I HATE twist throttles on ATVs... Comes with cable (its in working condition but has a slight kink in it, pushes and pulls smooth though), twist throttle, left grip, carb caps, that is all you should need to convert yours. You are buying AS IS, what you see is what you get. $45.00 plus shipping.

throttle1.jpg

throttle2.jpg

Lastly is my stock front shocks... Not sure if anyone would even want them but make me an offer. They work great.... I just replaced them with 450 shocks. Again they are sold AS IS.

shocks1.jpg

I live in Canada so realize shipping to the USA is expensive at times but I will only charge you what it costs me to ship the item and buy any supplies I use (boxes, tape etc etc) to ship your item. I ONLY accept PAYPAL.

Please PM me any questions you may have... I have not boxed everything up yet so I can't give accurate shipping quotes but I will try my best,

Thanks