Beat a 450R today

trueraiderfan

I finally go to take out my new Polaris 450 mxr today and ride it at the track at my home town. Keep in mind my pipe has not came in yet, and it is bone stock from the air filter to the spark arrestor. My buddy has a 2004 polaris preditur (SP) with a K & N and a dg pipe and a rev box and I beat him every time no prolbem then I raced a 2006 Honda trx 450 with a K & N T-4 pipe and rev box as well and took him 3 outta 4 runs by quite a bit (4-6 bikes) I was pulling on him the whole way. I got beat by him the first time because i rode a wheelie down the track half way and started to go into his lane so I had to get outta the gas and he pulled away from me. But after that it was all me baby! I love the way this KTM 450 motor runs! Handles Freaking awesome around the tracks as well! Next test is when i get my pipe and filter on to see how is compares to my uncles ltr 450. Also cant wait to make this thing a 525 :)

Edited by trueraiderfan

No...he mentioned his buddy had an 04 predator...I call them Predaturds. Guy we used to ride with has two of them, he's putting a 520 KTM motor in one...

Still turds...LOL....

Yeah I dont think I would have ever taken mine to the track.. Too heavy.. Nice suspension though wich is why my wife liked it.

AWESOME....got any pics of this beast? Heard of them...haven't see them yet.

Predaturds....LOL...

ya I will get some pics of it today or tomarrow after I get home from work. is it ok if i send you the pics to post up for me dave? I suck at that kinda crap. if i can just pm me you e-mail address.