blaster parts 4 banshee parts

soulfulrider

I have a bunch of stock blaster parts, and am starting a j-arm banshee build. Hoping someone with shee parts needs some blaster stuff?

what you need i have few parts also what year is blaster parts and what you have

what you need i have few parts also what year is blaster parts and what you have

At this point I need everthing except (frame, j-arms, steering stem, dog bone, motor mounts, front break system)

as for what I have, all parts are older than 03 so No hydrolic stuff. But I have alot of stuff, hubs, steering stem, rear carrier, plastics, carb, heel gaurds, foot pegs, swing arm, sprocket, rear break rotor, tie rods, some a-arms (but not a full set)

really Id have to do an inventory check. Let me know what you need.

i have a j arm frame and jarms you might want long with a swingarm and gold rims. oh i have a front brake system.

Thanks "samc" but if you read my post right befor yours it tells you what I dont need. I figured it was easier to list what I dont need since I need a whole lot more.

as far as your swinger goes is it stock? or + let me know what it is and how much $$