2 stroke homelite RC Boat for sale

kb247

I am cleaning up and want to get rid of my RC boat. It is a white and yellow deep V hull with a slightly modified homelite weed eater engine. The engine has a big bore carb, a tuned pipe, and a water cooled head. It also has a set of custom made dual aluminium rudders, and comes complete with a 2 channel tower hobbies pistol grip radio and boat stand. Boat runs well and is in good condition ran in fresh water only. I am parting with it because I have no room for it and really kinda have gotten out of RC boats.

Will e-mail pictures of it upon request for some reason I am having trouble posting on here. PM me with any questions. Looking to get $400.00 or would consider trading for banshee parts or accesories.

i have some aftermarket parts for a banshee,, what are you looking for or needing?? please send pic's of boat to mlrogers@mikrotec.com

thanks

I'm looking for upgrades of all sorts really, a cool head or similar, reeds, ported cylinders, umm let me know what you've got.

• 1 month later...
Guys i build gas boats for people on the side and let me just say that the homelite boats are not the fastest but they are the most reliable and great wave takers out there,good luck on your sale bro and gents this price is cheap for his setup

Word! looking to make someone a deal or get some new goodies, my wife and I are expecting and I need the room, not much time to run it anymore, if not its going on Ebay!

• 1 month later...

I am cleaning up and want to get rid of my RC boat. It is a white and yellow deep V hull with a slightly modified homelite weed eater engine. The engine has a big bore carb, a tuned pipe, and a water cooled head. It also has a set of custom made dual aluminium rudders, and comes complete with a 2 channel tower hobbies pistol grip radio and boat stand. Boat runs well and is in good condition ran in fresh water only. I am parting with it because I have no room for it and really kinda have gotten out of RC boats.

Will e-mail pictures of it upon request for some reason I am having trouble posting on here. PM me with any questions. Looking to get $400.00 or would consider trading for banshee parts or accesories.

pm sent

Edited by dwns

• 2 weeks later...