Dumont 10/25---Holloween!

theeechozen1

I didn't see one one here so what the hell....Post up your rigs if want to meet up. I know SoCalinit wanted to meet up for a ride. I am still up in there air on weather my bike will be put together but I will be rockin the beater buggy at the least. This will be a the first holiday weekend in a place other than Glamis or Gordons for me so Im stoked to see what kind of peeps come out of the woodwork for this one :biggrin: I was going to Gordons but figured it would be cool to check out a new spot and meet some riding buddies...I'll put up a pic of my buggy this week so you can watch for me at the hill, we will kill a few :beer:

anyone gotta a buggy i can ride in with them for the weekend, let me know. gotta broken ankle, so i can't ride til christmas..

haha thats the way to do it... I got one but im not taking it, infact im trying to hitch a ride from someone in tucson, my group cant go and that means i have no group! I want to leave the 25th also, but i wont be picky... :biggrin: If not ill just drive.. alone :sad:

SoCalinIt,

Sorry to hear about the Job...... Let me know if you will be in Glamis. Good Luck.

Doc

Thanks Doc... I'm out for Glamis... Dumont is a hell of a lot closer for me... Plus all the ome boys are going to Dumont...

Prez Day for sure!!!!!

Cool man I'll keep an eye out for you...at night look for the biggest Sobe Bombs and you shall find me :evil: ....I should be with a bunch of trucks with DumontDunes.com stickers on em. I just bought a paddle for my fiddy so I will be the fat guy on a little bike in the camp areas. I'll be in a Black/Tan Ford Expedition, still got to reload photo resizer on my laptop so I can post some pics of my junk....

Damn Lee can you put a program in this bad boy that resizes pics for ya????

Here's a picture of my stuff...

I have a BansheeHQ.com SoCalinIt sticker on the back of the toy hauler...

stevecamera175ei6.jpg

Here's my 421 Cub...

dscf0317pc1.jpg

I'll post a picture of the 370R before we roll out... It's Monster green and black!

• 1 month later...

Rolling out at around 3 on Friday...we should be back in front of the finger dunes by bathroom 6. Ive got a blue/rust colored beam buggy and a red/white/blue honda fiddy on a paddle....shouldnt be hard to spot. See you guys out there!!!