36mm Mikuni TM carbs, Burgard aarms and axle

Got a few things for sell..

First up is a set of 36mm Mikuni TM carbs.. These were on my bike last night at the 1/8th and worked perfectly! Only reason for selling is i'm going to get a set of alky carbs.. Comes with a terry cable steel braided throttle cable.. Carbs are in awesome shape! All hoses are there and slides are in good shape.. $250 Shipped..

Burguard +2 +1 a-arms.. These are perfect! Was powdercoated green so i painted them flat black.. There is no dents, dings or anything like that.. Ball joints are tight!.. Comes with tie rods and a set of Powdercoated chrome spindles.. Stock lines will fit these.. $350 shipped

Stock banshee axle.. Splines in good shape and straight.. Has a light polishing job on it.. Looks good and is straight.. $85 shipped..

Parts are coming off my super clean 99

Parkandparts196.jpg

Parkandparts159.jpg

Parkandparts154.jpg

u need any yamaha carbon fiber spacers???

i got a set knock a few bucks off

u need anything else i got some billet intakes for 36mm carbs also

let me know man low on cash right now just seeing if there is anything i could trade to get cash down a bit

I have intakes but thank you..

You talking about wheel spacers??

Only things i'm really looking for is some American Racer or hoosier rear slicks, Billet Stator Cover and some Out of Frame pipes.. I'm up for anything aftermarket on offers.. What kind of intakes you talking about??