Right Side Cylinder, Stock Head, Top End Kit,etc..

f4i_lover

Well had a wrist pin bearing that came in my new Wiseco piston kit let loose and pretty much ruin everything in the top end on the right side. So I need a right side cylinder if anyone has just that one...(or a set if need be...), need a stock head or even a cool head if the price is right, and if anyone has a topend kit around maybe we can work something out. Let me know guys! Thanks!

Please let me know what bore are on the cylinders, and please get me those pictures! Also let me know what you are looking to get out of all of it. I understand wanting to sell both too, and thats fine, was just hoping maybe this happened to someone else but on the opposite side...lol... Thanks!

yea sorry, i am not sure on the bore size. they are deff. not above.50 over. i do not have the tool to measure, but they are in decent condition. the head isnt in as good condition however. i am trying to get the pics up later tonight. .but im at a friends house... and what is your zip code and then ill tell you what i would like

thanks