450 front end

bansheeyfz

I switched from 21 inch fronts to 22 and it looks retarded. i want to raise it but i dont know how i could. another question is there any front tires that dont look like a big ass balloon like my razrs.What is the yfz front shock length? are ltz 400 shocks nicer and more of a plush ride?ANy alternatives would be great

sorry about that i meant 23 inch.

the reason why im changing is because i need new front tires. so i figured i try a differnet size.

just wondering what are custom shocks going to do?

thanks

Edited by peterlocal22

they would raise the front depending on length....if im correct. why are you selling your front end are your going to an aftermarket.

Im selling my front end because ive got a deal sitting on the table that i cant let go. its almost to good to be true. a friend of mine is putting his banshee back to stock because hes going to sell it. he has a sick front end w +3+1 fully adj a arms with work pro g series shocks. i love it and really want it. now even though my front end i s awsome i just have to grab this one and try it. i like to try differnet parts on my bike. just like my pipes. i had rockets for a short time now i have t5's which i have had for about a month and im already looking at other pipes, cpi's, oh ya. people should just watch what i buy because it will probably be up for sale shortly after. lol

hope this helps

peter

your right but you didnt read the comment above yours. my buddy is selling his front end from his banshee and i really want it. its a sick deal i cant let up. i like to try differnt things and i always wanted pro g series shocks. got to go for it.