Nova Scotia HQ Ride ?

there is another guy that works with me who would come to. (3 on here) any week end after the first one off august would be cool (going to the nationals in riverglade that week end). pm me when you guys figure something out!

yeah theres another fella around here he's quite a banshee fanatic he'll go for sure he's out there every weekend anyways haha, yeah like the second weeeknd in august would be good for me cause i work the first weekend of shut-down which is the first weekend of august so does Sunday August 12th sound good ?

:beer:

pm me or leave a msg if it sounds good we should try to get a few fella's from NB to come down and then we'd have to go to NB for a ride, that'd be cool !

Edited by greg_banshee

that fella wouldn't be from scotsburn would he? if thats the guy your talking about,i hear he's pretty fast.a buddy of mine used to race against him. i was talking to allan at stones RV last weekend and he knows a few more people that may head out to the pit if there was going to be a few folks heading there. i should be ready to go that weekend unless of course the wife calves!(8.5 months pregnant!) just got the linkage adj. screw in the mail so it'll be together by this weekend.

Edited by the grinch

• 2 weeks later...

yeah well ... durham close, Brian is his name & he thinks hes gona hit 100mph this year haha hes a good fella, yeah weather permitting Sunday August 12th sounds good ! yeah man we'll get you directions its actually pretty easy to find & we'll all meet at the Salts Springs exit & then the pit is just down the road :biggrin:

& yeah the more ppl the better ! i have a few other fellas that will come too

Edited by greg_banshee

i think it's exit 19 if you're heading towards new glasgow. take a left at the top of the ramp, hang a right at the stop sign. theres a parking lot on the right and an old irving station lot on the left. either spot would be a good spot to meet up. i got the banshee together but i'm still trying to get spark.i hope to get it running today(saturday). maybe do a few plug chops and get it tuned.any problem with cops or lands and forest wardens around the pit? the bike is'nt registered or insured yet. :unsure:

Edited by the grinch

shit! may have to duck out of the ride this week end. something big came up (see the " Uh Oh" post in the general discussion section) will try to get out for a quick run the following weekend in the same spot if anyones up for it. wife was due on the 22nd but she delivered on tuesday night! really wanted to get out for a run with you guys but this takes priority over just about everything.