2004 YFZ450 in Wisconsin

I have here a low hour 2004 YFZ450. The motor was like completely rebuilt when I bought it from Larsens. I bought it back in 2005, and I hardly rode it much. I wouldn't go out and ride for very long. Anyway, I have taken very good care of this quad, it has been garage kept, only raced 2 times so far since I've owned it. I put about 10 hour of riding on it, I dunno. Here is a list of mods I put on it.

-DG Nationals black front bumper

-DG MX grab bar

-DG Pro Peg nerf bars with blue nets

-K@K e-brake cover

-K@K decompression plug

-steel bolts, nuts, and washer plates

-19x6-10 Holeshot MXR6 front tires

-19x10-9 Holeshot MXR4 rear tires

-Streamline rear brake rotor

-Tag X-5 silver handle bars

-Tag black bar grips

-DR.D race slip on pipe

-Jetted-170 main jet, 45 pilot jet

-NCVQ needle

-Woodward silver fuel screw

-GYTR air filter

-2006 stock steering stem

-bikerman tether kill switch

-MX Revolution reuseable oil filter

-TCS Shocks-stock shocks rebuilt by TCS Suspension

-HEP Silver Lower Race Series Rear Fender Brackets

-All Balls Blue upper and Black lower chain rollers

SUC50122-1.jpg

SUC50129.jpg

SUC50132.jpg

SUC50139.jpg

SUC50136.jpg

SUC50135.jpg

I am looking to get at least $3,800-$4,000 for it. I am looking at the KFX450R still. Oh, one more mod that I will be putting on the quad is a GYTR Kickstart kit-GYTR Kickstart lever, shaft kit, and starter block off plug. I also have the stock exhuast pipe, headlights and brackets with bolts, and the tail light and bracket with bolts, and the fan, which these will go with the quad. I took that fan off because I'm getting a kickstart for it, and I took out the electric start. Oh and I sent the rear shock out to TCS Suspension, but I'll be getting that back soon. Well, thats about it. let me know if you are interested.

ok, still got it for sale. I just bought a K@K billet thumb throttle cover, K@K front master cylinder cover, K@K silver case saver, and EZ Pull clutch perch with lever yesterday. I'll be getting those sometime next week. and the rear shock is done, I just have to get the money to get it back now. But anyone, please let me know asap