FS:Noss cool head,19cc domes,o-ring kit

I've decided to put my shee back to stock and sell it. So,all of the performance parts off of my shee are for sale. I have a Noss machine cool head(2 hours of use),chrome acorn nuts(2 hours use), brand new in the box 19cc domes,brand new in the package o-ring and copper washers kit. With only 2 hours of use on it,this head is in brand new condition and half of the parts included are actually new in the package. Looking to get $220 shipped for it. Any questions,just ask. Thanks.

It is not anodized,it's the bare aluminum/polished one. I would sell it without the domes for $180 shipped. Pm me your email address and I'll get you some pics mullet man. Thanks.

Edited by 1BAD04SHEE

I've decided to put my shee back to stock and sell it. So,all of the performance parts off of my shee are for sale. I have a Noss machine cool head(2 hours of use),chrome acorn nuts(2 hours use), brand new in the box 19cc domes,brand new in the package o-ring and copper washers kit. With only 2 hours of use on it,this head is in brand new condition and half of the parts included are actually new in the package. Looking to get $220 shipped for it. Any questions,just ask. Thanks.

i will give u 195 for everything shipped, let me know if interested??thanks

Sending the parts out tomorrow. Sent you a PM. Thanks mullet man.

The 19cc domes are up for grabs. Noss head and o-ring kit have been sold.

Edited by 1BAD04SHEE