WTB SHEE

Igo

Anybody got a Shee that needs some work or somethign that they want to get rid of? I'm looking for a project. Don't want something real expensive, can be blown up or something. Let me know what ya got. Thanks

I gotta 2000 model in good shape,new 20 over wisecos,new fmf's,tors eliminators,red and black plastic for $2300.

Anybody got a Shee that needs some work or somethign that they want to get rid of? I'm looking for a project. Don't want something real expensive, can be blown up or something. Let me know what ya got. Thanks

Got one of each:

92 that runs but needs work $1500 obo

99 $2500 obo

PM me with an email address for more info and pics.

Thanks for the responses guys, but most of them are outa my budget. Just want somehtign cheaper that might need work or a project, or is just older and cheaper. The $1500 one caught my attention, but I'm in WI and it's in NY. Thanks though guys keep em coming.

i live near brodhead wi. and my bud has a 99 with dyno port pipe , new vitos pistons, a new crank, runs good . he would take 1500.00. the quad is blue ,plastic is not cut.