WTT Rockets for out of frames

trex banshee

Im on the lookout for some out of frame pipes. Im not wanting anything that looks brand new cause i just wanna trade straight up. I really want some small bore shearers with silencers and it doesn't matter if they come out both sides ore both on one side they must be chrome. Here are some pics of my rockets. The rockets are sill in pretty good shape. I bought them about two years ago and they have some problems with the welds but i got some silicone on them and its held fine the whole time. I can get better pics if you want.

100_0677.jpg

100_0088.jpg

2006Banshee017.jpg

littlemorebanshee002.jpg

can you send me better pics of the welds to vrc95@yahoo.com ? then i will send pics of my out of frames to you. thanks dave

can you send me better pics of the welds to vrc95@yahoo.com ? then i will send pics of my out of frames to you. thanks dave

yes i will get them tonight but it may take awhile to upload im on dial up for now. Ill get them though

i have not gotten the email yet, did you send it to the vrc95@yahoo.com address? pm me your email and i will send pics right over of the oof pipes . do the rockets leak at all? thanks dave

these are small pics, but i can email you bigger ones. the pipes are in very good shape, small dent on the bottom of the pipe from a rock. i just packed them, they pull very hard from mid to top. chrome is in great condition.

post-16775-1181716531.jpg

post-16775-1181716557.jpg

post-16775-1181716588.jpg

i have not gotten the email yet, did you send it to the vrc95@yahoo.com address? pm me your email and i will send pics right over of the oof pipes . do the rockets leak at all? thanks dave

Well they would leak if it wasn't for the silicone. The silencers leak a bit too. Are your pipes shearer or CPI? My email is tlharts44@msn.com