Wanted:Cylinders

1BAD04SHEE

Well,my motor just ate a wristpin clip. I would really like to find just a left side cylinder that is stock bore and port. Then I could have that cylinder ported to match the other I already have. I am open to what's out there though. I'd be interested in a pair of cylinders that have an aggressive port job by a reputable porter. Prefer the overbore to be .030" or under. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Garry

C'mon guys. Someone has to have some cylinders for sale. I'd like to have my shee up and running soon. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Garry

Ellison445 I'm interested. Sent you a PM,but haven't heard back. If you didn't get my PM,let me know. Thanks.

To the top.....

XxMeltIcexX,I'd definitely be interested in those trinity stage lV drag ported cylinders that you have. What bore are they on? Let me know.

Bigairee,I think that I'm going to buy some already ported cylinders now. Thanks for the reply though.

I pretty much made up my mind that if I'm buying cylinders,I'm buying some that already have an aggressive port job. I'd like to go to a set of cubs,but I'm not quite ready to make the jump. Let me know what's out there guys. Thanks.