Air Box Adapter Plate

SAVAGE420

I need a Pro Design Pro-Flow Adapter Plate for my shee (K/N Style)...anyone got one for a decent price they want to part with ?

Edited by savage420

I have the K/N and the outerwear already but i just need the aluminum adapter plate.

Edited by savage420

Price?

Im not sure what its worth?....got any pics? and where are you located? Got paypal?

Guest Blznokie
Im not sure what its worth?....got any pics? and where are you located? Got paypal?

The thing is brand new I'm located in Seminole Oklahoma, just throw a price out there taking into consideration your in canada.

The thing is brand new I'm located in Seminole Oklahoma, just throw a price out there taking into consideration your in canada.

I dont know like $30 US shipped for the plate or 50 for all ? :cool: Just through that out there.

Do you have a pic of everything? Do you have paypal? Thanx man

P.S. I hope you get your parts or money from that 350shee guy...I hate shady ass people.....

Edited by savage420

Guest Blznokie
I dont know like $30 US shipped for the plate or 50 for all ? :cool: Just through that out there.

Do you have a pic of everything? Do you have paypal? Thanx man

P.S. I hope you get your parts or money from that 350shee guy...I hate shady ass people.....

I'll Take $50 for it all what is your email and I will send you pics.