Banshee stock footpegs and rear taillight assy.

i figured i'd try selling these on here before i put them on ebay. i took these off my personal bike and this bike was very well taken care of before i got it. it was all stock and i wanted to put my own touches on it. these are stock foot pegs not bent or tore up, and the taillight assembly is complete and the last i knew as of when i took it off it did work. anyone interested just let me know. i'm on here in the evenings at least once a night.

guys i sent you a pm lastnight that said "MAKE ME AN OFFER". my sent pm dont register that i sent you guys anything so i tried again this evening. still not showing. i dont know what the deal is but anyway i tried. not trying to bs you. i do have pictures if your still interested. all i need is bumpad's and bigairee's e mail addresses and i'll send them to you (pictures). if i feel these are not acceptable offers i'll then let theshee in on the offer and so on. thanks, guys and again sorry for saying i pm'd you (honestly i did) and you not getting the pm's. hope this isnt the way the transactions go. if you think i'm fishy you can check out my wifes e-bay feedback. here id is okhotdog. i have my kids lt50 and lt80 pipes on there and she sells homeschool books. and now with that you can see for yourself i'm for real. thanks, sandmouse

pm'd you back bumpad. hope you get it and my pics. also bigaree i sent you a pic did you get it? my email said not a valid user id. i sent it twice :thanks: :shrug:

Edited by sandmouse