Front Yfz shocks

kylechs04

Put a pic up of the dual works ones you have. I have a set of YFZ shocks with blue springs and black resivores and mounts, and we may be able to pull off a trade. Those ones you have may work well for my bros bike. I just got new shocks so I have a VERY nice set I may be willing to trade. Put up some pics of what you have and we will see... KH

EDIT...

Here is what ive got to trade. I will need to see yours though, and I also need to see if my bro and you would be interested in this deal.

2007_0428Raptor0004.jpg

Put a pic up of the dual works ones you have. I have a set of YFZ shocks with blue springs and black resivores and mounts, and we may be able to pull off a trade. Those ones you have may work well for my bros bike. I just got new shocks so I have a VERY nice set I may be willing to trade. Put up some pics of what you have and we will see... KH

EDIT...

Here is what ive got to trade. I will need to see yours though, and I also need to see if my bro and you would be interested in this deal.

2007_0428Raptor0004.jpg

i can get a better picture if needed. but here they are their just too soft for my setup they work great before my +2 a arms! What year are those shocks off of and is that stock paint on their or did u paint them? Also have they been revalved at all?

2002468372352935333_rs.jpg

Edited by kylechs04

My bro is going to go to a +2 a-arm, so he will be taking these YFZ shocks. Sorry to get you interested and then have to pull the plug. I painted them, and they are revalved for a 210lb rider. Sorry for getting started on this and backing out.

EDIT...

2007_0428Raptor0004.jpg

Offtopic sorry... Hey, are those yfz springs or banshee stock springs? Thanks.

Offtopic sorry... Hey, are those yfz springs or banshee stock springs? Thanks.

Look like YFZ springs but with zero preload and min ride height. Add some preload and they will look more like expected. Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't believe the banshee springs are even long enough? :confused:

Look like YFZ springs but with zero preload and min ride height. Add some preload and they will look more like expected. Of course, I could be wrong, but I don't believe the banshee springs are even long enough? :confused:

Yfz springs seem to be a bit wider but when I backoff all the preload from my yfz shocks the spring is completely loose with no pressure from either end. I have two pics in my sig & they look like the ones on my left [stocks]. Lets see what theshee says.

Yfz springs seem to be a bit wider but when I backoff all the preload from my yfz shocks the spring is completely loose with no pressure from either end. I have two pics in my sig & they look like the ones on my left [stocks]. Lets see what theshee says.

Also, the stock banshee springs shouldn't even be big enough to fit around the shock body of a YFZ shock.